Terms and Conditions
- In order to secure your child’s place, a non refundable fee of £10 is required. Cheques should be made payable to School House Nursery.
- Registration Forms must be completed and returned before your child can enter School House Nursery. Start up visits can be arranged before starting.
- School House Nursery will invoice weekly or monthly in arrears. Payment is required upon receipt of invoice. Any absence other than your annual holiday entitlement will be charged at 50% of the agreed fee. A £25 charge will be levied on any cheque returned unpaid. Should payment not be made within 5 days, a 5% surcharge may be levied and the proprietor reserves the right to request payment in advance in line with other nurseries.
- School House Nursery is closed all Bank Holidays plus one week at Christmas. Your Holiday Entitlement is 3 weeks at no charge, one week which must be taken in the Christmas closure. If you choose not to send your child during the school holidays, then you will be charged at 50% of the fee, unless this is taken as part of your holiday entitlement
- 4 weeks notice is required if you wish to withdraw your child from the nursery
- You must advise the nursery as soon as possible if your child is unable to attend for any reason.
- You must inform the nursery as soon as possible and supply a description if someone unfamiliar is to collect your child. They must be able to supply the password and will not be allowed to take the child without this information.
- If your child becomes ill whilst attending the nursery, you or your nominated contact will be asked to collect them as soon as possible.
- You must not send your child to the nursery if they are ill.
10. The nursery will not accept liability for any missing or damaged children’s clothes, toys or possessions.
11. Fees are normally reviewed on an annual basis
12. Should a child not be collected at the appropriate time then School House Nursery reserve the right to charge £2 for every 5 minutes that the child is cared for. If , after 30 minutes of the agreed collection time, the child has not been collected and contact has not been made with the nursery then School House Nursery will implement their none collection procedure.